Today, I planned to go to exhibition with friend but then something just hold on me to do so. After settled the things, Valen and I went to hand in the reports at block A(stuff rooms). After that, we went to an exhibition about DREAMs which located at block A too.
The story goes on with we went to station one: the stationer requested us to write our name on a yellow sticker and then there was a robot in the middle of the table and it was surrounding with a black color papers. She asked us: So far, how near is your dream is? You just stick on the model at the table. We found hard and quite sometimes to discuss about where to put. We did argue about dream. Is it possible to achieve our dream actually? At the movement, I keep positive, my answer is YES!
Next station is the crucial one. I went for this exhibition mainly is because of this station that I did not try up early when I visited the exhibition yesterday. Well, this station is about Never Give Up. They put a row of lighted candle and then behind the last candle there was a word made by cardboard "DREAM". In order to achieve our dream, we must blow off all of the candle with quite a distance between us and the table.
Okay, I tried first! I don't think it is hard when I see people played it yesterday. Now, when my turn to try, i felt a bit of not sure and nervous. I took a deep breath and start my first blow. First blow was good and i managed to blow off two of them. I tried another more time, third and forth blew off. Another two! I tried many times and tried hard every time until i felt dizzy actually. My face was gone red as Valen told me. Lol I did... However, It was still lighted up. The stationer tried to comfort me by saying: nice try! Never mind, although it is still lighted up, the aim of the station is to let you learnt never give up and u tried to! However, i said let me try again. End up, I gave up...
Valen's turn, he also same as me. The first four no problem for him. The last two that was the main problem for us. He tried, tried and tried. No progress... Suddenly, the stationer's words caught our attention. "There is a Technic to blow it off actually" We asked for the technic of course, but he kept silence. I thought of something beyond of the rules when the word technic come to my mind. But then It was stopped by the stationer. "NO, there were rules and regulations. You must follow it straightly!"
I proceed my creative thinking again while Valen still trying to blow them off. When i stared at Valen blowing, something come to my mind. Instead of watching he blow off the candle, why not i help he!? We can work together to blow it off! Without hesitating, I asked the stationer for permission. He said, you both can try. YES!! haha. We both worked together immediately, first time, second time.... After several times, we DID IT ! It was an amazing and inspiring movement for me when we did it and i shook hand with Valen!! Hahahhahaha!!
The stationer congrats us and he was happy to see us can be good friends and work together to achieve our dream. We both satisfied and left the exhibition with joy although we were late for class.
What i learnt today is: People must have dreams! big or small does not matter. The important is you like it. "Dreams that make people wonderful". In order to achieve our dream, we must Never Give up. Although in the journey to reach our dream will be tough and full of challenge, sometimes we felt like giving up, all is just a distraction. We can find our friends for help actually to achieve our dreams. The best things is teamwork, teamwork can make one dream seem so easy. We learn 1+1=2 in maths but today what i had learnt is 1+1>2 in real life. We and our friends can have different dream, if have same dream is better but we still can encourage each other to fulfill our dream.
(= END =)
I hope a year later I will received the letter and
SMILE =)
2<1+1
ReplyDeleteNice post. Like it. :)
blow blow blow, happy birthday ! :P
ReplyDeleteOpps.. should be more than~ hahaha
ReplyDeletethanks! =))