Tuesday, May 1, 2012

awkward moments

Did you guys feel awkward when you found that you don't have enough money to pay a bill?
I totally felt that, too sad,it happens not once but twice! awww

Last time, i went to have a nice hair cut. Everything went well,but not during the payment for the service. He said RM 20, that time my wallet left out RM 15.. awww
I felt awkward to explain to them that the notice outside stated that it was RM 15 for students. I still consider students right, with a student card.. Lol

Today, it happens again.. I went for breakfast in the morning. Although it just a breakfast, I combined it with lunch already. So, I decided to eat economic rice. I choose a fish (should be expensive), long bean and an egg.
From my previous experiences at Kampar, it would cost me about RM 4 to RM4.30. I prayed hard when i took my breakfast to made a payment. I knew I had less than RM 10. The auntie counted and it costed RM 6.30... by that time i quite happy to see my wallet have exactly RM 6, still left 30cents. i found 20 cents! FAILED~ 10 more cents to go =.=
I apologized to the auntie of course. Auntie said is okay, come again next time. She is kind~

I walked away full of awkwardness.......

Next time i should check whether my wallet still left how much before i go out!

追着下一站幸福
虽然大多数戏在看我
但还是感人
可怜的女主角~

No comments:

Post a Comment