Friday, June 29, 2012

Road to Community Service

Today i took up community service subject in curriculum,
I registered for community service in DSSC program,
and i participated in coming activities which is on Sunday.

I took community service in order to let me meet up many people,
face many types of people.

Most important thing is cue my nervousness.
I am easily to get nervous which ruin my whole day.
I am quite up sad about this~

Although my lecturer said my presentation was very good, yet i think i am not that very good standard, because i am pretty nervous during presentation. =(
Even today, while i were waiting for lecturer comments, i also nervous.... What am I thinking of.... zZ

So I am pretty up sad about this..

Well, all can be solved! I need to practice and meet up people,start talking with people as nature as i could.
Without RED face anymore!! 

More post to come for coming community service program ! Stay turn ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment