TEAM CAMP has just come to the end. We rock the camp!
Everyone is tired but we created a memorable camp for all the participants. We created opportunity for the campers to experience as a leader, most importantly as a team to overcome the huddle that they need to overcome. These real life experiences enhance confident of campers that lead them to self improvement and know the importance of act as a team.
Campfire was great! When serious matter is up front of you, no matter how enjoy it! Either find a way to relax yourself, have fun and make joy out of yourself. So that, stress was relieved and performed well on the stage.
Post camp syndrome can be seen from camper, committees and also I myself alone. My facebook is flooded with pictures, selfies, status, conversation etc. I really appreciate these, it really motivate me to create more and more unique experiences for you guys.
For committees, you guys are awesome! Well said that, "Although we do not have the experience in doing a such big amount of participants camp before, we tried our best to deliver what we have and what we don't have."
Everyone played a role in our camp even you are security, PA, MCee, game master, secretary, program up to chairperson. you did contribute to this camp. I do hope everyone enjoyed two days one night together as TEAM and strike our target together.
Lastly, I AM SO SO PROUD of you guys, TEAM CAMP 2014 COMMITTEES!
No comments:
Post a Comment