Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Happy Thaipusam

In front of me is a big sea..
I walk slowly towards the water..
I keep moving deeper and deeper...
The water covered my forehead..
I started to feel uncomfortable.....
I am gasping for air....
Help me Help me! but I can't yell out loud!!
I need air I need air....

Well this is just a story of success.
Imagine the air replaced with "success"
In order to achieve success you have to fight like gasping for the air
This should be the desire of your success
If not it's not yours
It is belong to others.....

Alright, that's enough for my long-winded story and speech.

A little time for myself to express my feelings.

I plead that I am able to change the world into a better world
I plead that I am able to use my intelligence and humanity to achieve my goals
I plead that I am able to become a better person than yesterday
I plead that I am able to carry out my mission and challenges
I plead that I am able to live my life to the fullest



I have the strong feelings these days because I am getting mature? older and become wiser?
Anyway, Happy Thaipusam! Machaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment