Thursday, June 20, 2013

Adventurous Ride

adventurous ride

The track, I am back!
I went to cycle and successfully finished the whole track that available to ride.
At the beginning, the track is fine because we already passed by that before(I mentioned on past post).
Until the junction which we stopped and turned away that day. From there onward, we feel the strange, odd, fear and curious. My mind was worrying about King Cobra and human that suddenly appear beside us. Others is still okay for me. In facts, the danger is there.

Everything goes smoothly, we cycle in high speed through the track. After awhile, we reaches a junction. Either go straight or turn right. We choose to turn right. the track is muddy and sandy. The fence is different which make me feel like not safe because it is different from the previous. we met a buffalo at the lakeside. We did not scare anymore. Maybe it is just one inside the pond. We continue cycle till the end. We see a gate which is locked. It actually link to block K but I am not sure. We force to turn backwards and try another way.

The track turns to become narrower. This is due to the tall grass and big trees crowded the track. There is less maintenance when we go further. When I go through a part which tall fence beside me, suddenly a loud noise make by an unknown animal ! From the sound I heard, the animal is trying to run away from me. I just scared by the sudden noise made by it but not really bother about that because it is not towards me. When we cycle  further a bit, we found that is cows over there! They are scared by our sound actually. haha

We continue on the track. When we go further, I noticed that we located at a palm oil farm. The palm oil is planted by human. It is very organised they way they planted the oil palm. My mind suddenly pop up an image of foreigners! because if got any people suddenly appear, I will definitely frighten! They may catch us since we have just two people without any cellphone and weapon. Fortunately, I am just frightening myself. Remember, danger is there but fear is a choice.

Well, we finally reached the end of the track. the track lead to a construction area called "Kampar Sentral". There no way for us to go down there so we must go backwards and return to our campus.

Glads that we are safe and sound.

"Danger is there but fear is choice"- after earth

*Ps Leon, I got jio you de but you not there just now. ><

2 comments: