Monday, June 17, 2013

The day

I am back! Happy Father's Day to all dad in the world and my father for sure!

I am back here to blog again. I am feeling awesome!

Seem like I have a long break as a blogger. Well, I share some photos on the Great Escape Camp held by Biological Science Society last week.

Drawing flag. Our group name is Tat Two!!

Huha Huha Huha ! High spirit*

Cheers! like we are winning the trophy. Lol

Oh Leng Zai committee

Haha! dancing Lengkang Leangkang Kankung~

Miss Cheryl we forced to love you. Hehehehehex

Group photo. Any leng lui spotted?

Tat Two Tat Two number one!

From the camp, I feel the spirit of unity and excitement in our group. Although we are not the best group, I feet that we are the special one. 

Dear group mates, hope we can gather again in future! Great to be same team with all of you!!! Awesome!

JC spotted *


End



1 comment:

  1. lenglui here. ! HAHAHAHHA post the video u guys dancing what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete